Having the Confidence to Get Started
Is Sometimes the Hardest Part
of Any Endeavor Worth Pursuing
Bill Platt Will Demonstrate the Entire
Coloring Book Publishing Process
Believe it or not, I was once a newbie also…
I always knew I wanted to publish books, but I was very intimidated by the whole process.
I didn’t want to screw it up…
I was fearful that my future customers would leave book reviews that indicated I was an amateur, or worse…
I didn’t want to be embarrassed to tell my friends, “Hey, check out my book.”
I published my first digital book in 2006…
I published my first Kindle ebook in 2010…
But honestly, I was very intimidated by the idea of publishing print books…
So much so that I didn’t publish my first print book until 2014!
It Literally Took Me 4 Years
To Publish My First Print Book
I don’t want you to feel as intimidated by the process as I was, all those years ago…
Even when I decided that “come hell or high water,” I was going to publish a print book, it took me several weeks to get my first book published.
I don’t know about you, but when I am uncomfortable doing something new, it makes my head hurt, and I often spend hours just staring at the screen as I fear for the worst.
Maybe it is just the “perfectionist” in me that causes me to react in that way?
I’d like to be able to say that from that day forward, it was smooth sailing…
But alas, I cannot say that…
The problem is that it continued to be a struggle, because I was unsure of every step I took…
I struggled with my first 5 print books…
Finally, my 6th book was easy, and every book since has been easy…
To date, I have published hundreds of print books…
Let Me Help You Erase
Your Fears & Doubts
With this additional training, you have the opportunity to watch 4 hours and 12 minutes of video training delivered over the course of 29 videos.
You are going to learn how to:
- Format the Margins & Gutters in your books;
- Genre Selection;
- Plan Your Illustrated Books;
- Explore 4 Types of Illustrated Books:
- Children’s Coloring Books
- Kid’s Activity Books
- Illustrated Story Books
- Coloring Books for Grown-Ups
- Setting Up Your Book Layout
- Preparing Your Illustrations, with Paint Dot Net (free image editing software) and Photoshop
- Basic Elements of a Coloring Book
- Setting Up an Effective Book Listing
- Using Amazon’s Book Cover Creator
- Uploading Your Books to Amazon Print
People who choose to purchase this offer will get access to all of the videos shown below…
Here Are All the Specific Details
Here is what you will you will learn inside this video training package…
- Introduction (2:32)
- Amazon’s Guide for Margins & Gutters (4:48)
- Laying Out Your Page Formatting with Word Processing Software (4:01)
- Proper Genre Selection When Planning Your Books (6:01)
- Planning Your Books (3:52)
- Kids Activity Books – Laying Out Your Books (7:50)
- Children’s Coloring Books – Laying Out Your Books (4:11)
- Coloring Books for Adults – Laying Out Your Books (9:07)
- Illustrated Story Books – Laying Out Your Books (6:41)
- Book Preparation & Planning Hack (12:36)
- Book Layout (3:59)
- Setting Your Image Size & Resolution (DPI – Dots Per Inch) (10:44)
- Paint Dot Net Image Preparation (10:49)
- Photoshop Image Preparation (10:46)
- Using Paint Dot Net to Convert Landscape Images to Portrait (6:29)
- Using Photoshop to Convert Landscape Images to Portrait (7:01)
- Fast Image Creation, Merging Two Images Into One (3:12)
- Basic Elements of a Coloring Book (7:17)
- Assembling Your Book Manuscript (10:10)
- Overview of Book Marketing (Don’t Be Afraid, This Is Easy) (3:44)
- Choosing Amazon Categories for your Coloring Books (4:45)
- Selecting Keywords for your Books (9:41)
- Effective Book Descriptions (12:26)
- Special Notes About Book Titles (2:51)
- Preparing Notes for Your Amazon Upload (3:34)
- Setting Up the First Two Pages of Your Book Upload to Amazon (14:03)
- Amazon Book Cover Creator (11:03)
- Set Pricing & Approve Book for Publication (8:20)
- Series Wrap-Up (8:52)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is this training the same as Bill’s “Coloring Books for Adults Video Training” that he originally released in 2015?
A1: No. This is a completely new video training product built from the ground up.
“Coloring Books for Adults Video Training” focused on building coloring books using mandalas.
This training is intended to show you the entire publishing process on Amazon KDP Print, AND how to create unique and attractive artwork using Public Domain, other PLR images & the images you just purchased.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you decide that this training guide does not live up to the promises I have made for it, then please ask for a refund of the money you paid for the product.
Simply send Bill Platt an email to *support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com*, to request your refund.
Please allow me up to 72 hours to process your refund, as I do occasionally have a life outside the Internet.
Also be advised that if you file a dispute with PayPal, instead of giving me a chance to process your refund directly, my Money-Back Guarantee will become null-and-void, and I will fight your dispute with the intention of winning the dispute.
There is no need for either of us to be ugly about this. If you are not satisfied with this product, simply ask for a refund and allow me time to process your refund.
Get Access to Our 4-Hour, 29-Video
“Coloring Books Publishing v201 Video Training”
Upon purchase, you will be directed to a particular web page, where you will find all of our videos listed and embedded in the page.
You will be able to jump around and watch the videos that are most important to you to see.
P.P.P.P.S. If you have any questions about this program, drop me a note
at “support ~at~ thephantomwriters.com”. I’d be happy to answer your questions.